Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
A Guide To Project Management Principles and Practices
From marketing launches to IT roll outs to office relocations, many non-project managers need the skills to plan, execute, troubleshoot and successfully conclude a project. To some the term “Project Management” is something best left to a qualified professional, but it’s not as intimidating as it sounds. Basic Project Management principles can be applied to small, medium (or large) scale workplace projects – with impressive results.
This 1 day Guide to Project Management Principles and Practices course will equip delegates with easy to implement processes and systems, helping them to take appropriate timely action and avoid many problems that can cause projects to fail or miss deadlines.
Our highly experienced course leader, who has many years of practical experience as a project manager, will demonstrate how easy it is to make expensive mistakes and how, with the aid of some proven systems, delegates can ensure their projects have the best chance of being a success!
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Increase your project success rate by understanding the fundamentals of project management
– Setting yourself up for success by knowing how to prepare for and conduct a project kick-off meeting
– Avoiding unpleasant surprises by applying best practice for preparing, managing and monitoring project budgets
– Ensuring realistic timelines by adopting a structured approach to scheduling meetings, allocating resources and managing project risks
– Decrease the chances of your project derailing by applying proven techniques for solving common project problems
– Limiting and providing “scope creep” by clearly documenting agreed project deliverables
– Adapting your approach by understanding the differences between managing a project team versus line staff
– Finishing strong by learning how to wrap-up projects skillfully
Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
26 October 2017 (CPT)
|Price||R3,450.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,450.00 excl. 14% VAT