Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Better Business Writing – Skills, Principles and Techniques
Business professionals today communicate via a host of different written media, including letters, emails, reports, minutes and memos. The effect of these communications can be improved if they are written clearly, concisely and in a readable way.
Whether you are drafting emails to colleagues or having to provide reports for your customers or managers, this intensive 2 day training course will provide you with easy to remember principles, suggestions and formats that can help you write better business documents.
This Better Business Writing – Skills, Principles and Techniques course will help all people in business, but especially those who are not writing in their first language, to improve the overall quality of their writing by highlighting some easy to remember rules and practical everyday techniques that will keep your writing clear, simple and easy to read.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding how writing better documents improves communication throughout your business
– Using the various business writing formats correctly
– Using mind mapping to organise ideas and conclusions in a coherent and logical manner
– Ensuring clarity and professionalism in your writing
– Avoiding common punctuation errors and mistakes
– Knowing how to prepare and write reports correctly
– Avoiding common errors that spellcheck won’t spot
– Summarising complicated documents and your business concepts with accuracy
– Increasing the impact and readability of your writing
– Checking and proof reading skills to avoid errors
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
28-29 November 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT