Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Creating Awesome MS Excel Dashboards and Executive Reports
Many organisations have a wealth of information available to them about customer behaviour, financial performance, production activity, stock levels – the list is endless. Collating and formatting that data into useful information can be a time consuming, resource intensive process. Managers need to have the right information available at the right time, in the right format in order to make decisions that impact their departments and organisations.
Whether you’re a Managing Director, Sales Manager or a Production Manager, setting up custom MS Excel Dashboards displaying and updating your information the way you want it, will solve a lot of management information issues.
This incredibly powerful 2 day dashboards using MS Excel training course will not only teach you how to build the most advanced and responsive dashboards, but also provide you with key insights from an IT, finance and business expert on where you should focus your reporting to ensure you are up to date, not over reporting and consistently making the right business decisions.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Using dashboards as a decision making tool
– Deciding what to report on to avoid “analysis paralysis” and choosing the best dashboard format
– Creating pivot tables and charts for your dashboard
– Looking at the other Excel functions and tools you will need to create truly dynamic, useful dashboards
– Using spark lines to gain a graphic representation of data in a single cell, allowing for easy trend analysis
– Methods of effortlessly hyperlinking, importing, and converting data and the exciting MS Excel camera tool
– Building interactivity into your dashboards and bringing in LIVE external data and statistics
– Linking the data behind the dashboard to a timeframe
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town), Sica’s Guest House (Durban)
20-21 September 2017 (CPT), 9-10 November 2017 (DBN), 12-13 December 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT