Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Everyday Performance Management that Works
Assessment Charges Apply.
Effectively managing the performance of your team is a lot more than periodically explaining goals, measuring statistics and doing annual performance evaluations or ticking boxes from time to time. It is mainly about collaboration and teamwork for mutual success. Successful performance management is an ongoing, continuous process, where employees and managers work together to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved and an employee’s contribution to the organisation is not only beneficial but measurable.
If done appropriately, performance management can ensure the willing, goal-directed contribution of your team members. This 1 day, intensive training programme will provide managers with the tools they need to manage their staff in a way that results in a willing and results-driven team. It is run by an experienced and expert facilitator, using practical input, discussion, case studies and exercises.
Your comprehensive course programme includes:
– Understanding the role of the 21st Century manager- and why this is important for performance management
– Discovering what particular performance management interventions are expected of managers today
– Knowing the importance of management styles when operating in a diverse workplace
– Understanding the link between performance management and Situational Leadership
– Assessing the role of goal-setting in performance management
– Taking timeous, remedial and collaborative action when goals are not being met
– Improving policies and procedures to facilitate high performance
– Considering the role of company policies and the labour law in the case of poor performance
– Conducting performance improvement discussions to redirect staff and regain commitment
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
27 July 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,250.00 excl. 15% VAT|
R3,250.00 excl. 15% VAT