Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Managing Projects with MS Projects
MS Project is one of the most impressive project management tools. If you know how to practically apply MS Project to your project, it can become your “road map” to successfully controlling, simplifying and speeding up a project.
This intensive 2 day Managing Projects with MS Projects course concentrates on the practical process of running a project using the MS Project software and features. You will discover (and practice) setting up an actual project on MS Project and learn how to make use of the software’s advanced features to fine tune the project’s scheduling and resource allocation.
You will leave with a better understanding of how to use the many features incorporated into MS Project to make managing any project simpler and more effective.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Establishing when and why you should use MS Project for managing and controlling projects
– Guiding you step-by-step through setting up your MS Project to help you manage any project
– Formulating an effective but flexible project plan
– Preparing and allocating task schedules in MS Project
– Conducting proper resource allocation
– Skills for optimising project plans using MS Project
– Using MS Project functions as an automated communication tool to keep the team up to date
– Monitoring and controlling processes using MS Project
– Discovering a host of time-saving techniques that make working with MS Project far easier and efficient
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
19-20 March 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT