Secretarial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a range of Administrative and Secretarial Skills Courses for Secretaries, PA’s and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organisational skills. Our courses offer practical exercises paired with best practice and industry knowledge which focus on equipping delegates with tools to allow top efficiency and success in their day-to-day work lives.
MS Excel for Office Professionals
This hands-on training course has been specifically designed to assist you in simplifying and speeding up the tasks you perform with MS Excel every day.
In just 2 days, you will discover how to refine and improve the spreadsheets that you work with to get the most out of MS Excel and save loads of time.
Take this opportunity to learn easy ways to create and automate spreadsheets – which will result in you being able to source and provide key information for yourself and your manager.
This hands-on MS Excel for Business and Office Professionals course will show, step-by-step, some practical ways to work with spreadsheets, sort data, insert tables and design macros and much more – all of which will save you time while increasing the quality and usability of the information you are preparing.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learning the A-to-Z guide to creating worksheets
– Taking control of your work quality by learning how to create your own templates, toolbars and styles
– Becoming a whiz with auto-filling, auto-summing and other time saving functions
– Confidently using and manipulating Excel functions to take full advantage of their extra functionality
– Save time by setting up your own shortcuts and create multiple linked auto updating worksheets
– Managing and organising data effectively using sorting, sub-totaling, pivot tables and filtering
– Unlocking the secret to successful reporting using speed macros that automate your regular reports
Contact us on (011) 454 5505 or email email@example.com to claim your discount. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about OPSA and how you can become a Professional Member, visit www.opsa.org.za for more information.
Johannesburg, Cape Town
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
16-17 May 2018 (JHB), 23-24 May 2018 (CPT), 6-7 August 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT|
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT