Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
MS Excel for Business and Office Professionals
This hands-on training course has been specifically designed to assist you in simplifying and speeding up the tasks you perform with MS Excel every day.
In just 2 days, you will discover how to refine and improve the spreadsheets that you work with to get the most out of MS Excel and save loads of time.
Take this opportunity to learn easy ways to create and automate spreadsheets – which will result in you being able to source and provide key information for yourself and your manager.
This hands-on MS Excel for Business and Office Professionals course will show, step-by-step, some practical ways to work with spreadsheets, sort data, insert tables and design macros and much more – all of which will save you time while increasing the quality and usability of the information you are preparing.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learning the A-to-Z guide to creating worksheets
– Taking control of your work quality by learning how to create your own templates, toolbars and styles
– Becoming a whiz with auto-filling, auto-summing and other time saving functions
– Confidently using and manipulating Excel functions to take full advantage of their extra functionality
– Save time by setting up your own shortcuts and create multiple linked auto updating worksheets
– Managing and organising data effectively using sorting, sub-totaling, pivot tables and filtering
– Unlocking the secret to successful reporting using speed macros that automate your regular reports
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town), Sica’s Guest House (Durban)
21-22 September 2017 (JHB), 11-12 October 2017 (DBN), 16-17 October 2017 (CPT), 5-6 December 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R4,850.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R4,850.00 excl. 14% VAT