Secretarial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a range of Administrative and Secretarial Skills Courses for Secretaries, PA’s and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organisational skills. Our courses offer practical exercises paired with best practice and industry knowledge which focus on equipping delegates with tools to allow top efficiency and success in their day-to-day work lives.
MS PowerPoint for Office Professionals
MS PowerPoint is an extremely powerful package, but most people just scratch the surface of what it can do. It is actually remarkably easy to produce a powerful, effective support to your presentation that is alive with colour and images.
This 2 day, hands-on MS PowerPoint for Business and Office Professionals course will demonstrate step-by-step how to create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from start to finish including the setting up of charts, slides, graphs and even incorporating advanced digital effects such as sound, embedded video, shuffling and animation.
Learn how to take basic information and using some simple rules and guidelines, turn this into an eye-catching, dynamic PowerPoint slideshow that will add value to the presenter – whether it is yourself or your manager.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Discovering the “golden rules” for planning and developing a great presentation
– Creating a logical, clear flow to the slides that highlights the data
– Customising your shortcuts, toolbars and templates
– Setting guidelines for effective slide layouts and templates
– Incorporating a “presentation hook” for the speaker to use to gain audience attention up front
– Uncovering benefits and drawbacks of multimedia
– Avoiding “death by PowerPoint” – keeping slides simple so as to not overpower the message
– Evaluating the presentation as a whole to ensure that objectives are well met
Contact us on (011) 454 5505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your discount. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about OPSA and how you can become a Professional Member, visit www.opsa.org.za for more information.
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
16-17 July 2018 (CPT), 25-26 July 2018 (JHB), 23-24 August 2018 (DBN)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT|
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT