Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
MS PowerPoint for Business and Office Professionals
MS PowerPoint is an extremely powerful package, but most people just scratch the surface of what it can do. It is actually remarkably easy to produce a powerful, effective support to your presentation that is alive with colour and images.
This 2 day, hands-on MS PowerPoint for Business and Office Professionals course will demonstrate step-by-step how to create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from start to finish including the setting up of charts, slides, graphs and even incorporating advanced digital effects such as sound, embedded video, shuffling and animation.
Learn how to take basic information and using some simple rules and guidelines, turn this into an eye-catching, dynamic PowerPoint slideshow that will add value to the presenter – whether it is yourself or your manager.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Discovering the “golden rules” for planning and developing a great presentation
– Creating a logical, clear flow to the slides that highlights the data
– Customising your shortcuts, toolbars and templates
– Setting guidelines for effective slide layouts and templates
– Incorporating a “presentation hook” for the speaker to use to gain audience attention up front
– Uncovering benefits and drawbacks of multimedia
– Avoiding “death by PowerPoint” – keeping slides simple so as to not overpower the message
– Evaluating the presentation as a whole to ensure that objectives are well met
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Mecure Hotel (Bedfordview), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town), TBC
24-25 January 2018 (JHB), 15-16 February 2018 (CPT), 12-13 February 2018 (DBN), 19-20 April 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,950.00 excl. 14% VAT