Practical Business and Technical Report Writing
Assessment Charges of R950 Ex VAT Apply.
Report writing is often seen as daunting – but it doesn’t need to be. It is simply another business skill that you can acquire and practice.
This 2 day Practical Business and Technical Report writing course will introduce you to the best technical and business report structures and show you how to lay out your writing in a clear, logical and well-structured way. You will also gain exposure to proven methods on how to incorporate technical data into the report in a user-friendly manner, how to limit ambiguity and importantly to produce reports that decision-makers can not only trust but actively use to drive key business decisions.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding the key principles and purpose of effective report writing
– Organising and structuring a report logically and in a user-friendly manner whilst still following professional conventions
– Methods of presenting different types of information appropriately and clearly
– Understanding and implementing the 6 “C”s of flawless report writing
– Adopting a series of editing, proof-reading and checking disciplines to ensure your report is flawless
– Applying a readability index to ensure your report aligns with your original purpose and intent and can be easily read by your intended audience
– Perfecting your report and applying some winning “final touches” that will set it apart from the others
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT