Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Practical Business and Technical Report Writing
A well written and well-structured report is an invaluable tool that decision makers rely on to make informed operational and strategic decisions. It conforms to various structural, punctuation and formatting conventions and more importantly, is clear, accurate, readable and useful! The report writer therefore holds significant responsibility!
Report writing is often seen as daunting – but it doesn’t need to be. It is simply another business skill that you can acquire and practice.
This 2 day Practical Business and Technical Report writing course will introduce you to the best technical and business report structures and show you how to lay out your writing in a clear, logical and well-structured way. You will also gain exposure to proven methods on how to incorporate technical data into the report in a user-friendly manner, how to limit ambiguity and importantly to produce reports that decision makers can not only trust, but actively use to drive key business decisions.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding the key principles and purpose of effective report writing
– Organising and structuring a report logically and in a user-friendly manner whilst still following professional conventions
– Methods of presenting different types of information appropriately and clearly
– Understanding and implementing the 6 “C”s of flawless report writing
– Adopting a series of editing, proof-reading and checking disciplines to ensure your report is flawless
– Applying a readability index to ensure your report aligns with your original purpose and intent and can be easily read by your intended audience
– Perfecting your report and applying some winning “final touches” that will set it apart from the others
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
18-19 October 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT