Practical, Powerful Presentation Skills
The good news is that with some practical presentation skills training it is easy to quickly become a professional and accomplished speaker and presenter.
This 2 day Practical, Powerful Presentation Skills course will introduce you to a variety of presentation skills ranging from your preparation methods, techniques for grabbing attention, how and where to stand, the best tone of voice to use, working with AV material and dealing with audience interaction.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Knowing the key elements of all great presentations
– Learning what it is that makes presenters GREAT!
– Researching and planning your presentations properly
– A series of simple steps to a memorable presentation
– Developing a presentation style to WOW an audience
– Identifying and eliminating common bad speaking habits
– Skills for presenting slides and other visual aids, ensuring they are a compliment and not a distraction
– Managing and interacting with your audience – deciding when to shift from speaker to facilitator
– In case of emergency… Techniques for regaining control of your presentation if things go wrong
– Assessing each presentation you do and learning from it
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
14-15 March 2019 (DBN), 18-19 March 2019 (JHB)
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT