Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Practical, Powerful Presentation Skills
Do you want to step up your presentation skills to become a confident and relaxed presentations guru? Standing up in front of an audience is one of the most common fears experienced today. We all wish that we could emulate presenters who thrive on the challenge and relish a captive audience.
The good news is that with some practical presentation skills training it is easy to quickly become a professional and accomplished speaker and presenter.
This 2 day Practical, Powerful Presentation Skills course will introduce you to a variety of presentation skills ranging from your preparation methods, techniques for grabbing attention, how and where to stand, the best tone of voice to use, working with AV material and dealing with audience interaction.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Knowing the key elements of all great presentations
– Learning what it is that makes presenters GREAT!
– Researching and planning your presentations properly
– A series of simple steps to a memorable presentation
– Developing a presentation style to WOW an audience
– Identifying and eliminating common bad speaking habits
– Skills for presenting slides and other visual aids, ensuring they are a complement and not a distraction
– Managing and interacting with your audience – deciding when to shift from speaker to facilitator
– In case of emergency… Techniques for regaining control of your presentation if things go wrong
– Assessing each presentation you do and learning from it
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Mecure Hotel (Bedfordview), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town), TBC
26-27 February 2018 (CPT), 26-27 March 2018 (DBN), 27-28 March 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT