Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Professional Purchasing and Procurement Skills
Modern purchasing and supply chain management professionals are employing a host of competencies and practices to specify, source, order, expedite, receive and warehouse materials and goods for their companies.
The most effective of these professionals understands how to successfully integrate activities within the purchasing process with other disciplines such as finance, production, and marketing.
This 2 day purchasing and supply management course will challenge purchasers to consider and respond to a multitude of external forces. These include increased BEE procurement spend, e-commerce, purchasing and supply management, customer care, legalities and global purchasing.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learning the real value that effective purchasing adds and how purchasing impacts on financial issues
– Understanding the importance of customer care in purchasing and in managing supplier relationships
– Developing the framework of an effective purchasing and supply management system
– Looking at guidelines for procuring internationally
– Implementing leading purchasing practices
– Understanding some legal impacts on the purchasing and supply chain management process
– Developing appropriate ethics and business etiquette in purchasing and supply chain management
– Preventing and dealing with fraud and corruption
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
19-20 February 2018 (JHB), 15-16 March 2018 (CPT), 10-11 May 2018 (DBN), 28-29 May 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT