Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Skills for Project Managers
Project management skills are fast becoming one of the most important business knowledge sets, and are essential for achieving project success for a wide range of people.
Projects are also being used to increase sales, improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs, improve the work environment and in all areas where a change is needed.
This 2 day Skills for Project Managers course has been designed to “fast-track” project management skills to those who have been given responsibility for projects, allowing them to achieve objectives faster, more effectively, on time and with fewer resources.
This course features many “hands-on” sessions to enable delegates to immediately initiate and run their projects.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Examining the process of project management
– Getting started – initiating a successful project
– Preparing and surviving the project planning stage
– Structuring project teams – organising roles and repsonsibilities
– Managing a diverse project team
– Keeping a finger on the pulse – steering, monitoring and controlling projects capably
– Covering the bases – identifying key project issues and risk planning
– Managing change and unexpected problems
– Wrapping it up – concluding and finalising the project with flair
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
20-21 June 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 15% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 15% VAT