Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Submitting Winning Tenders
With increasing competition and a market that encourages organisations to supply only the best product / services at the lowest prices, purchasers can now afford to be picky, making tenders all the more important.
Only the most value for money and well thought out tender bids can hope to achieve success. And with organisations aligning their purchasing procedures with the latest legislative amendments and corporate governance guidelines, and demanding that their supplier’s keep abreast of these changes, can you be sure that you are in the best position to consistently win new business?
This 1 day Submitting Winning Tenders training course will ensure you consistently meet and exceed client requirements thereby securing continued new business – whilst potentially setting your organisation up to achieve preferred supplier status.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Identifying and assessing bid opportunities
– Applying accurate needs analysis to best meet your client’s requirements
– Ensuring your organisation can meet tender evaluation requirements
– Assessing and managing the risks involved in tendering for big business / government tenders
– Developing winning bid strategies that ensure you get the business
– Differentiating your organisation from your competitors
– Establishing a qualified bidding team dedicated to winning new business
– Utilising the latest developments in tendering
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
7 March 2018 (DBN), 9 March 2018 (JHB), 7 June 2018 (CPT), 14 June 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT