Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Time Management Skills to Maximise Productivity
Truly effective time management starts with a commitment to change. You need to assess how and where you currently spend your time and then plan a more effective way of operating. One of the biggest secrets to successful time management is to do thorough planning and then protect your plan!
Even if you have demands placed on you by others, you can still protect your time management plan by diplomatically managing expectations. By carefully managing and planning for the tasks you accept, you will see how much more you get done, with less stress.
This intensive 1 day Time Management Skills to Maximise Productivity training course will show you how to dramatically improve your time management through better planning, prioritising, delegating, controlling your environment, understanding yourself and identifying what you should change about your habits, routines and attitude.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learning to assess your priorities and workload – because you can’t manage what you don’t know
– Applying the Pareto Principle to your work as an effective productivity self-assessment tool
– Prioritising activities into long and short term goals
– Classing activities as urgent, important, both or neither and allocating your time accoirdingly
– Learning to say “no” politely and constructively and master the art of delegating tasks to others
– Sharpening up your decision-making to ensure spend less time procrastinating
– Being wary of “productivity” devices, programmes and gimmicks that actually waste time
– Learning how to keep your mental energy levels up
– Plan your time carefully and protect your time plan!
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
26 January 2018 (JHB), 1 February 2018 (CPT), 22 February 2018 (DBN), 23 April 2018 (JHB), 5 June 2018 (CPT)
|Price||R3,250.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,250.00 excl. 14% VAT