Business Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates hone their business skills to improve productivity in the workplace. Our Business Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver Business Courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Train the Trainer
An expert trainer is someone who can engage and capture the attention and imagination of their audience and make learning easy and enjoyable. Expert trainers seem to effortlessly turn theory into usable skills, information into practice and their delegates into motivated, empowered and fired up employees.
They assess the needs and learning styles of their delegates; tailor their training delivery to ensure learning is achieved and no one is left behind.
This practical 3 day train the trainer course is designed to help you make your training sessions come alive! You will acquire and practice key facilitation competencies, ensuring that you capture and retain your learners’ attention, and impart knowledge in a practical and outcomes-based manner.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding training in South Africa and demystifying issues around training legislation
– Planning your training course effectively and developing outstanding training content and presentation material
– Key presentation skills for delivering powerful training that grabs and holds the learners’ attention
– The use of effective 2-way communication skills as the basis for successfully facilitating a programme
– Ensuring the practical value of training through the use of the latest outcomes-based training techniques
– Key individual and group facilitation skills and techniques
– Reviewing training and development effectiveness and implementing effective training administration
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
7-9 March 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R8,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R8,750.00 excl. 14% VAT