Financial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a variety of financial skills courses ranging from beginner to advanced level, and courses for financial professionals as well as non-financial professionals.
Advanced Debt Collection Tactics and Strategies
In the pursuit of keeping debtor days and bad debt to the minimum, it is important to keep all members of the debtors department up to date with the latest in collection techniques and trends in the industry, regardless of how long they have been doing the job.
This 1 day Advanced Debt Collection Tactics and Strategies course will give more experienced collectors an objective view of their work and provides a much needed insight into how other companies are successfully increasing their collection success and lowering their debtor’s days.
This course puts the collection process into the wider business perspective and focused on hard to collect debt and issues surrounding potential bad debt signals and situations, allowing more contribution to overall company success.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– The role of receivables in the business process
– Reviewing examples of credit policies that work
– Creating new plans to maximise collections success
– Using negotiation and conflict resolution for collections
– Employing clever timing strategies to get paid first
– Examining case studies and learning how others have collected difficult debt
– Picking up on bad debt warning signals and acting on these to protect our company’s money
– Knowing how to identify and handle criminal debtors
– Introducing new ways for ensuring that debtors honour their payment commitments
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
4 December 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R3,450.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,450.00 excl. 14% VAT