Introduction to Finance for Non-Financial Managers
This 1 day Finance for Non-Finance Managers seminar is not designed to turn non-financial managers into financial experts – but rather to introduce them to finance and accounts. Key topics include the role of the finance function, understanding and interpreting the financial statements and preparing and managing budgets.
Attend this course if you need some basic skills in order to read and understand financial reports, create better budgets, and monitor financial performance.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Knowing who is responsible for finance in your organisation and the important role they play
– Introducing financial and accounting terminology
– Understanding key elements of finance and accounts
– Learning how to analyse the income statement
– Discovering how to work with the balance sheet
– Gaining insight into the costing process and how costing actually works
– Knowing how to investigate cash flows and working capital
– Analysing and using financial information beneficially
– Preparing budgets painlessly
– Managing and staying within a budget
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
18 July 2019 (JHB), 15 August 2019 (DBN), 5 September 2019 (JHB)
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT