Financial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a variety of financial skills courses ranging from beginner to advanced level, and courses for financial professionals as well as non-financial professionals.
Introduction to Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Many managers are promoted through skills in their own field – which may not include much financial exposure. Having the responsibility of submitting and working to tighter budgets, reducing costs and coming up with ideas for improving profits may have many non-financial managers feeling out of their comfort zone.
This 1 day Finance for Non Finance Managers seminar is not designed to turn non-financial managers into financial experts – but rather to introduce them to finance and accounts. Key topics include the role of the finance function, understanding and interpreting the financial statements and preparing and managing budgets.
Attend this course if you need some basic skills in order to read and understand financial reports, create better budgets, and monitor financial performance.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Knowing who is responsible for finance in your organisation and the important role they play
– Introducing financial and accounting terminology
– Understanding key elements of finance and accounts
– Learning how to analyse the income statement
– Discovering how to work with the balance sheet
– Gaining insight into the costing process and how costing actually works
– Knowing how to investigate cash flows and working capital
– Analysing and using financial information beneficially
– Preparing budgets painlessly
– Managing and staying within a budget
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
26 July 2018 (JHB), 04 September 2018 (DBN), 21 September 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,750.00 excl. 15% VAT|
R3,750.00 excl. 15% VAT