Financial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a variety of financial skills courses ranging from beginner to advanced level, and courses for financial professionals as well as non-financial professionals.
Powerful Proven Debt Collecting Techniques
Collecting debt is stressful. In tough economic times, it becomes even more stressful as companies are faced with rising numbers of defaulting debtors and unpaid accounts. In this environment, effective collectors need to consistently find new communication strategies, apply proven collection techniques and use proven systems to maximise collections from slow or potentially bad debtors. No one is going to take a collector seriously who is unprepared, hesitant or intimidated.
Collections staff need to continually improve if they are to going to stand a chance of meeting their collection targets.This intensive 1 day Powerful Proven Debt Collecting Techniques course, with an experienced collections specialist, will demonstrate the latest strategies to collect outstanding debts while maintaining a positive customer relationship. Delegates will discuss different strategies, techniques and systems that the debtor’s team can use to maximise their collections, and even turn around slow or delinquent debtors.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Keeping customer service front of mind while collecting debt via telephone
– Ways to prepare thoroughly for the collections call prior to picking up the phone
– Employing each of the key elements that make up a successful collections call
– Using firm but polite telephone mannerisms to improve debt collection success rates
– Applying proven techniques to establish and build a positive relationship with the debtor
– Creating supporting documentation to establish your right to payment priority
– Matching your collection approach to your established debtor’s personality type
– Discovering some new creative ways to secure payment commitment
– Practicing and working with the proven collecting “ladder of success”
– Understanding the laws and ethics governing debt collection in South Africa
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
21 February 2018 (JHB), 8 May 2018 (JHB)
08h00 – 17h00
|Price||R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT