Practical Credit Management
To achieve their primary goal, credit departments must have a sound credit assessment and collections policy in place to identify and minimise risk that may lead to debt write-offs and / or non-recovery.
This 1 day Practical Credit Management course will demonstrate how to implement proactive debt limiting procedures within the current South African Collections legal framework, such as doing comprehensive credit assessments, using defined credit policies, credit limits, authority levels and escalation procedures – ensuring credit provision in your business is managed properly.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding the dangers of supplying your goods or services without a robust credit application form
– Placing importance on conducting debtor assessment
– Reviewing the comprehensiveness of your company’s credit policy and rules
– Maintaining proper records of paperwork relating to assessments and managing credit in your company
– Developing and implementing a sustainable debt collection strategy
– Utilising credit collection targets to focus your team
– Coaching, explaining and building social collection ethics
– Spotting common warning signals that may be saying we have a problem
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT