Financial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a variety of financial skills courses ranging from beginner to advanced level, and courses for financial professionals as well as non-financial professionals.
Practical Finance, Accounts and Budgets For Non-Financial Managers
In many organisations, operationally responsible managers have been made accountable for the financial performance of their divisions, and need a basic level of financial skills to perform their role.
This means that these managers need to have a firm grip on using a wide range of financial reports and information – understanding finance, accounts and budgets is extremely important for them.
This 2 day finance, accounts and budgets course includes many practical sessions, case studies and exercises that have the aim of making non-financial managers comfortable while using the information provided by their accounting departments to make the correct management decisions.
This course will ensure that they fully understand both the reports and what these are saying about their divisions underlying financial performance.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Introducing financial jargon and accounting methods
– Understanding the purpose of the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
– Drawing conclusions, identifying trends and highlighting problems from these financial reports
– Analysing the effects of pricing and margin strategies on profitability
– Understanding the importance of cash flow and working capital on business
– Being capable of accurately preparing, managing and monitoring budgets and forecasts
– Applying the increased financial knowledge to improve the quality of financial decisions
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
5-6 February 2018 (JHB), 13-14 February 2018 (CPT), 8-9 May 2018 (DBN), 11-12 June 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT