Financial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a variety of financial skills courses ranging from beginner to advanced level, and courses for financial professionals as well as non-financial professionals.
The Highly Effective Accounts Assistant
Being an effective accounts assistant requires more than a basic understanding of the financial function. It’s not just a question of what tasks need to be done, but how well these tasks are carried out.
A truly effective accounts assistant is efficient at maintaining accounting control systems, resourceful at completing projects and helps their manager by spotting errors and inconsistencies in data.
This 2 day specialised course will equip new and existing accounts assistants with the knowledge they need to fully understand the intricacies of their position as well as provide exceptional support to their managers.
You will leave with a range of tools to enable you to add real value to your department and become more responsible, independent, precise, and commercially minded.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding and using financial terms competently
– Grasping financial statements, functions and formats
– Adopting a systematic, professional approach to invoices and other accounting processes
– Spotting errors and inconsistencies
– Implementing proven step-by-step approach for dealing with bank reconciliations, debtors and creditors
– Providing “smart support” by keeping the objectives of the user in mind when preparing information
– Helping to identify possible fraudulent or invalid invoices by knowing what ‘red flags’ to look out for
– Adding value by learning how to solve first line problems and deal confidently with routine queries
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Mecure Hotel (Bedfordview), The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
5-6 February 2018 (CPT), 12-13 February 2018 (JHB), 19-20 March 2018 (DBN), 20-21 June 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,950.00 excl. 14% VAT