The Highly Effective Accounts Assistant
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
A truly effective accounts assistant is efficient at maintaining accounting control systems, resourceful at completing projects and helps their manager by spotting errors and inconsistencies in data.
This 2 day specialised course will equip new and existing accounts assistants with the knowledge they need to fully understand the intricacies of their position as well as provide exceptional support to their managers.
You will leave with a range of tools to enable you to add real value to your department and become more responsible, independent, precise, and commercially minded.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding and using financial terms competently
– Grasping financial statements, functions and formats
– Adopting a systematic, professional approach to invoices and other accounting processes
– Spotting errors and inconsistencies
– Implementing a proven step-by-step approach for dealing with bank reconciliations, debtors and creditors
– Providing “smart support” by keeping the objectives of the user in mind when preparing information
– Helping to identify possible fraudulent or invalid invoices by knowing what ‘red flags’ to look out for
– Adding value by learning how to solve first line problems and deal confidently with routine queries
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
6-7 May 2019 (JHB), 15-16 July 2019 (CPT)
Cape Town, Johannesburg
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
|Price||R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT
R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT