Guru Events and Conferencing
Throughout the year, CBM Training hosts various conferences and seminars featuring international and local specialist speakers. These events are specifically tailored to suit larger groups of delegates and take place at venues such as Sun City and the 12 Apostles Five Star Hotel!
Professional Administrators Conference South Africa
JOIN US AT OUR 16th ANNUAL PACSA FOR AN AMAZING CAREER DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE!
The Professional Administrators Conference South Africa (PACSA) is the premier secretaries and PAs event in South Africa. Held over 3 days at Sun City each year, this residential event focuses on developing and fine-tuning key skills that administrative professionals in South Africa need in order to excel in their careers.
This year we have retained high-profile and experienced facilitators who will guide you through topics like excelling in an open plan office, thriving in work and life, managing your personal finances and much more.
This is your opportunity to not only learn from professionals who have walked the walk, but also to network with your fellow administrative professionals and forge bonds and friendships that will last for years to come.
The theme for PACSA 2018 is “Caribbean Dream” and we have yet another amazing programme planned—filled with loads of practical information, fun and fantastic surprises! Our line-up of professional facilitators are all experienced in their field and have dedicated their time to come and share their secrets to success with you!
Attend PACSA 2018 and benefit from real-life skills training, superb accommodations and venues and of course, plenty of gifts and prize draws.
REASONS WHY YOU MUST ATTEND THE ‘SECRETARIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR’!
- You will gain a wealth of valuable knowledge and insight from our speakers, who are all experts in their fields of expertise
- You’ll leave PACSA with the latest skills, best practices and methodologies to perform your job more efficiently, increase your productivity and impress your boss!
- Return to work more empowered, motivated and inspired than ever with the deep and thought-provoking insight from our MC, Grant Driver
- All sessions will be held at the Sun Central Conference Centre in Sun City
- Your ticket includes your accommodation and delicious meals at Sun City
- PACSA is a residential event, so you get to wake up relaxed and refreshed and not worry about fighting off morning traffic to arrive on time
- You will get meet and network with like-minded professionals, giving you the opportunity to exchange ideas and make new friends in the process
- PACSA is endorsed by the Association of Office Professionals (OPSA). All OPSA members with professional membership will receive 3 CPD points for their annual career development after attending PACSA 2018.
- PACSA delegates will be treated to some awesome gifts, and there are some amazing prizes up for grabs!
Current OPSA members will obtain 3 CPD points by attending this conference, which will boost your career development. Not only do the 3 CPD points provide evidence of your commitment to lifelong learning; but it will also give your employer the assurance that you have gained the latest skills required to perform your job as effectively as possible.
22-24 August 2018
Per Person Sharing, Single Room
|Price||R12,450.00 – R13,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R12,450.00 – R13,950.00 excl. 15% VAT