Become a Leader your Staff want to Follow
Your team needs to be 100% behind you in order for them (and for you) to excel. And to do this, you need to lead them. Your team has to want to follow you. They need to buy-in completely in you and your management style and have absolute faith in your ability to lead them to success.
This intensive 1 day leadership training course, with a top management consultant, will provide you with a series of skills, techniques and suggestions on how to be the inspirational leader people want to follow. You will learn how to keep your team on task and achieving the goals you set for them in such a way that they want to support and work hard for you. Learn the techniques to become more inspirational, more encouraging, more directive and more persuasive and above all respected for who you are and not just for your job title.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Discover or refresh the passion for leading, motivating and coaching people
– Discover the steps that “Great Managers” take to make their work atmosphere open, trusting, innovative and productive
– Create the drive within each team member to succeed in their individual roles whilst working seamlessly as a unit
– Realise what rewards work for which individuals and strive to put together and follow a mutually agreed productivity plan
– Initiate everyday techniques that will make their staff interactions more memorable, effective and motivational
– Make small but impactful improvements to the way they communicate with their staff especially when they need to criticise, discipline or even praise a team member
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
7 May 2019 (CPT), 12 June 2019 (JHB)
Johannesburg, Cape Town
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT