Effective People Management Skills
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
In many cases, an issue can easily “blow up” and lead to tension in the workplace, uncooperative staff, the resignation of valuable employees or even CCMA cases, Union action and strikes.
To gain your staff’s respect, buy-in and the approval of senior management, you need to solve people problems quickly, sensitively and professionally – without having to always resort to formal disciplinary procedures.
This 1 day Effective People Management Skills programme packed with essential people management techniques, will assist you with even the most awkward or challenging people related situations.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Assessing the characteristics of great people managers
– Adopting the characteristics of great people managers to gain credibility and respect
– Preventing volatile situations from cropping up
– Facilitating a harmonious working environment by handling problems informally, as and when they arise
– Exploring the best possible ways of solving sensitive issues
– Disciplining members of your team and understanding the disciplinary process
– Improving your current interpersonal business communication skills
– Avoiding unproductive management behaviours
– Implementing ways to monitor your performance as an effective people manager
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
27 February 2019 (JHB), 11 April 2019 (CPT), 17 May 2019 (JHB)
Johannesburg, Cape Town
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT