Management Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates successfully overcome self, staff, process and organisational management challenges. Our Management Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver management courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Effective People Management Skills
Developing great people management skills is one of the most difficult aspects of being a manager. Sensitive issues arise almost daily, and the way you deal with these situations dictates the mood
of your department or team.
In many cases an issue can easily “blow up” and lead to tension in the workplace, uncooperative staff, resignation of valuable employees or even CCMA cases, Union action and strikes.
To gain your staff’s respect, buy-in and the approval of senior management, you need to solve people problems quickly, sensitively and professionally – without having to always resort to formal disciplinary procedures.
This 1 day Effective People Management Skills programme packed with essential people management techniques, will assist you with even the most awkward or challenging people related situations.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Assessing the characteristics of great people managers
– Adopting the characteristics of great people managers to gain credibility and respect
– Preventing volatile situations from cropping up
– Facilitating a harmonious working environment by handling problems informally, as and when they arise
– Exploring best possible ways of solving sensitive issues
– Disciplining members of your team and understanding the disciplinary process
– Improving your current interpersonal business communication skills
– Avoiding unproductive management behaviours
– Implementing ways to monitor your performance as an effective people manager
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
9 February 2018 (JHB), 12 April 2018 (CPT), 19 April 2018 (DBN), 22 May 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT