Management Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of courses designed to help delegates successfully overcome self, staff, process and organisational management challenges. Our Management Skills Courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate needs and deliver management courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
The Management and Leadership Programme
Leadership and management is all about managing, leading, inspiring, motivating and disciplining a team. If done poorly, the spiralling effects can result in a decline in team performance, stress for the manager, and possibly the loss of star performers.
All the added responsibilities and the pressure of having to achieve results through others can leave managers feeling overwhelmed and stressed.
This 2 day Management and Leadership Programme will help you to understand and master the managerial role and pave the way for you to mature into a great leader within your organisation.
The course is structured around exposure to the latest management theory, combined with practical implementation of this theory, within a South African management context.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Managing your workload while directing your team
– Understanding how work time should be best spent
– Gaining and maintaining respect and support
– Understanding the role emotional intelligence plays in managing people
– Developing assertiveness and conflict resolution skills
– Learning the importance of clear communication
– Motivating your team to perform as a tight-knit unit
– Using analytical thinking for problem-solving and decision making
– Using delegation as a tool to manage and motivate staff
– Coaching and managing performance
– Differentiating between the leadership and management process
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
19-20 February 2018 (CPT), 20-21 February 2018 (DBN), 12-13 March 2018 (JHB), 7-8 May 2018 (JHB), 18-19 June 2018 (CPT), 19-20 June 2018 (DBN)
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT