Event Management for Secretaries and Office Professionals
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R950 Ex VAT per delegate.
The unfortunate reality is that without significant forethought and planning, what could have been a resounding success could well become an outright disaster!
As a marketing or office professional, your role has grown substantially, and you are expected to handle your daily duties, as well as plan, coordinate and run events without much training or experience.
This intensive 2-day Event Management for Secretaries and Office Professionals course will show you the A-to-Z of organising any event. You will learn how to practically apply project management, budgeting and organisational techniques to your plan so that your event runs smoothly and you can calmly manage any unexpected surprises.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Reviewing how to organise and host events
– Understanding your role and responsibilities
– Applying creativity to make your event memorable
– Understanding the basics of project management
– Discovering the various resources you can use to source venues and suppliers
– Tips for arranging travel and accommodation
– Drafting and promoting your event successfully
– Anticipating the needs and potential pitfalls on the day
– Preparing for the unexpected with back up plans
– Implementing your plan B’s when things don’t go according to plan
– Measuring and reporting on the success of the event
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
16-17 April 2020 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R4,675.00 – R6,125.00 excl. 15% VAT
R4,675.00 – R6,125.00 excl. 15% VAT