Secretarial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a range of Administrative and Secretarial Skills Courses for Secretaries, PA’s and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organisational skills. Our courses offer practical exercises paired with best practice and industry knowledge which focus on equipping delegates with tools to allow top efficiency and success in their day-to-day work lives.
Event Management for Secretaries and Office Professionals
Assessment Charges Apply.
Arranging an event sounds exciting and fairly straight forward – until you begin, and realise that you may have really caught a tiger by the tail, and wish you had a better understanding of Event Management.
The unfortunate reality is that without significant forethought and planning, what could have been a resounding success could well become an outright disaster!
As a marketing or office professional, your role has grown substantially, and you are expected to handle your daily duties, as well as plan, coordinate and run events without much training or experience.
This intensive 2 day Event Management for Secretaries and Office Professionals course will show you the A-to-Z of organising any event. You will learn how to practically apply project management, budgeting and organisational techniques to your plan so that your event runs smoothly and you can calmly manage any unexpected surprises.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Reviewing how to organise and host events
– Understanding your role and responsibilities
– Applying creativity to make your event memorable
– Understanding the basics of project management
– Discovering the various resources you can use to source venues and suppliers
– Tips for arranging travel and accommodation
– Drafting and promoting your event successfully
– Anticipating the needs and potential pitfalls on the day
– Preparing for the unexpected with back up plans
– Implementing your plan B’s when things don’t go according to plan
– Measuring and reporting on the success of the event
Johannesburg, Cape Town
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
13-14 June 2018 (JHB), 23-24 July 2018 (CPT), 12-13 September 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT|
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT