MS PowerPoint for Office Professionals
This 2 day, hands-on MS PowerPoint for Business and Office Professionals course will demonstrate step-by-step how to create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from start to finish including the setting up of charts, slides, graphs and even incorporating advanced digital effects such as sound, embedded video, shuffling and animation.
Learn how to take basic information and using some simple rules and guidelines, turn this into an eye-catching, dynamic PowerPoint slideshow that will add value to the presenter – whether it is yourself or your manager.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Discovering the “golden rules” for planning and developing a great presentation
– Creating a logical, clear flow to the slides that highlights the data
– Customising your shortcuts, toolbars and templates
– Setting guidelines for effective slide layouts and templates
– Incorporating a “presentation hook” for the speaker to use to gain audience attention up front
– Uncovering benefits and drawbacks of multimedia
– Avoiding “death by PowerPoint” – keeping slides simple so as to not overpower the message
– Evaluating the presentation as a whole to ensure that objectives are well met
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
8-9 October 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT
R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT