Telephone Etiquette and Frontline Reception Skills
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
This essential 1-day course will teach you how to improve the way you answer the phone, as well as eliminate any annoying telephone habits that may make you sound less professional.
Attend this course and discover how to always sound and look professional, greet visitors competently and give the very best “first impression” to callers or visitors.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Creating the best first impression over the phone
– Developing your professional telephone voice by using a simple 5 step process
– Analysing your current telephone style to identify and eliminate any habits that may irritate or annoy
– Understanding and applying emotional intelligence (EQ) when dealing with different personality types face to face and on the phone
– Handling multiple calls and dealing with impatient people without becoming stressed or intolerant
– Delivering great customer service over the phone
– Applying practical tips that really help when putting callers on hold or screening calls for a manager
– Professional dress, image and face to face contact
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
10 May 2019 (JHB), 4 June 2019 (CPT), 10 June 2019 (DBN), 9 July 2019 (JHB), 4 September 2019 (JHB)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
|Price||R3,150.00 – R4,600.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,150.00 – R4,600.00 excl. 15% VAT