Secretarial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a range of administrative skills courses for Secretaries, PA’s and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organisational skills. Our courses offer practical exercises paired with best practice and industry knowledge which focus on equipping delegates with tools to allow top efficiency and success in their day-to-day work lives.
Telephone Etiquette and Frontline Reception Skills
A friendly and professional receptionist immediately creates a fantastic first impression in the customer’s mind. Just from that first contact, their impression of your organisation is one of being efficient, customer service oriented and professional. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with a clear speaking voice, professional tone or appropriate dress sense; but these vital Telephone Etiquette and Frontline Reception skills are ones that can be easily acquired with the right training.
This essential 1 day course will teach you how to improve the way you answer the phone, as well as eliminate any annoying telephone habits that may make you sound less professional.
Attend this course and discover how to always sound and look professional, greet visitors competently and give the very best “first impression” to callers or visitors.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Creating the best first impression over the phone
– Developing your professional telephone voice by using a simple 5 step process
– Analysing your current telephone style to identify and eliminate any habits that may irritate or annoy
– Understanding and applying emotional intelligence (EQ) when dealing with different personality types face to face and on the phone
– Handling multiple calls and dealing with impatient people without becoming stressed or intolerant
– Delivering great customer service over the phone
– Applying practical tips that really help when putting callers on hold or screening calls for a manager
– Professional dress, image and face to face contact
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Mecure Hotel (Bedfordview), The Riverside Hotel (Durban), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
26 February 2018 (DBN), 2 March 2018 (CPT), 9 March 2018 (JHB), 4 May 2018 (JHB), 7 June 2018 (DBN)
08h00 – 17h00
|Price||R2,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R2,950.00 excl. 14% VAT