Secretarial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a range of administrative skills courses for Secretaries, PA’s and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organisational skills. Our courses offer practical exercises paired with best practice and industry knowledge which focus on equipping delegates with tools to allow top efficiency and success in their day-to-day work lives.
The Highly Effective Executive Secretary
A highly effective Executive Secretary will make their job seem easy. They will assist their manager and organise schedules with confidence and aplomb. They will fully understand their boss’s objectives while working closely and dynamically to support them.
With remarkable communication skills, they are able to take on and handle projects on their boss’s behalf. They are always professional, competent and in control.
As an executive secretary, you already have excellent administrative and organisational skills.
This intensive 2 day Highly Effective Executive Secretaries’ course will take you beyond the basic requirements of the average secretary and show you the value-adding skills senior managers appreciate in order to leverage the greatest advantage out of your executive secretary role.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding how and why your role as an Executive Secretary has changed in business today
– Assessing your communication style and strengths
– Understanding and adding value to your boss
– Successfully supporting and managing the “MeBoss” team together
– Utilising techniques for effective time management
– Identifying tasks that can make or break a project
– Understanding client service and client value
– Identifying and managing stressors that affect your role in a positive or negative way
– Maintaining a professional demeanour at all times even under intense pressure
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria
Cricklewood Manor (Pretoria), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town), Sica’s Guest House (Durban)
5-6 September 2017 (CPT), 6-7 September 2017 (PTA), 12-13 September 2017 (DBN), 9-10 November 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT