Secretarial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a range of Administrative and Secretarial Skills Courses for Secretaries, PA’s and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organisational skills. Our courses offer practical exercises paired with best practice and industry knowledge which focus on equipping delegates with tools to allow top efficiency and success in their day-to-day work lives.
The Professional Office Manager- Responsibilities, Skills & Techniques
Assessment Charges Apply.
To competently fulfill the office management role in your organisation you need to combine a diverse range of responsibilities and skills to ensure that office processes and activities are efficiently managed.
This 2 day Professional Office Manager course will equip you with essential skills and techniques for getting the job done by focussing on a range of practical administration and people management skills that are needed in this role.
This highly practical course will assist you in various ways, empowering you to: make your office more organised, reduce costs, keep suppliers on track and on budget, and handle the everyday conflict issues that, if not dealt with, can lead to aggravation from the other employees.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Identifying your role as an office manager and what your company requires of you
– Moving from administrator to office manager
– Getting to grips with service level agreements and performance contracts
– Writing clear office policies and procedures
– Understanding your company’s objectives, policies, procedures and protocols
– Evaluating supplier offerings, sourcing competitive quotes and negotiating favourable rates
– Ensuring staff understand what’s expected of them and creating a positive office environment
– Resolving common issues with effective solutions
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
5-6 June 2018 (JHB), 3-4 September 2018 (JHB)
08h00 – 17h00
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 15% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 15% VAT