The South African Ultimate Personal Assistant
Those that achieve the position need to be highly efficient, always get things done in a timeous and professional manner, assisting their boss in the utmost proficient way possible while remaining organised under pressure.
This intensive 2 day South African Ultimate Personal Assistant international course, developed by the UK based Adam Fidler and delivered by a top South African consultant, has been designed to allow senior secretaries and PAs the opportunity to consider what it takes to be the “ultimate” support to their managers.
The course is full of useful advice, real-life examples and practical exercises to make this one of the most useful courses you will ever attend!
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Realising how international PAs see their role
– Re-defining the executive assistant’s position
– Evaluating your personal values, beliefs and motivation in relation to your job
– Uncovering an executive behaviour model that you can use to support your demeanour at all times
– Advanced diary management and daily routines
– Managing meetings, agendas and correspondence
– Techniques for working smarter with IT systems
– Building working relationships with everyone
– Keeping focused while working under pressure
– Advanced “boss” management – setting boundaries and developing an effective working relationship
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Contact us on (011) 454 5505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your discount. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about OPSA and how you can become a Professional Member, visit www.opsa.org.za for more information.
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Riverside Hotel (Durban)
9-10 September 2019 (DBN), 9-10 September 2019 (JHB), 28-29 November 2019 (JHB)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT