Secretarial Skills Courses
CBM Training provides a range of administrative skills courses for Secretaries, PA’s and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organisational skills. Our courses offer practical exercises paired with best practice and industry knowledge which focus on equipping delegates with tools to allow top efficiency and success in their day-to-day work lives.
The South African Ultimate Personal Assistant
The executive personal assistant is the pinnacle of the administrative support profession, and the reason for the development of The South African Ultimate Personal Assistant course.
Those that achieve the position need to be highly efficient, always get things done in a timeous and professional manner, assisting their boss in the utmost proficient way possible while remaining organised under pressure.
This intensive 2 day South African Ultimate Personal Assistant international course, developed by the UK based Adam Fidler and delivered by a top South African consultant, has been designed to allow senior secretaries and PAs the opportunity to consider what it takes to be the “ultimate” support to their managers.
The course is full of useful advice, real life examples and practical exercises to make this one of the most useful courses you will ever attend!
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Realising how international PAs see their role
– Re-defining the executive assistant’s position
– Evaluating your personal values, beliefs and motivation in relation to your job
– Uncovering an executive behaviour model that you can use to support your demeanour at all times
– Advanced diary management and daily routines
– Managing meetings, agendas and correspondence
– Techniques for working smarter with IT systems
– Building working relationships with everyone
– Keeping focused while working under pressure
– Advanced “boss” management – setting boundaries and developing an effective working relationship
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town), Sica’s Guest House (Durban), TBC
23-24 August 2017 (JHB), 18-19 October 2017 (JHB), 16-17 November 2017 (DBN), 22-23 November 2017 (PTA), 7-8 November 2017 (CPT), 7-8 December 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT