Soft Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of Soft Skills Courses, both publicly and as onsite training solutions. Our courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate soft skill needs and deliver courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Achieve Personal and Professional Mastery, Through Taking Accountability and Responsibility
Managing accountability and responsibility is the ability to approach life and challenges from different angles and perspectives in order to achieve your own goals and objectives. It is the ability to be resilient and mature when solving problems and facing daily challenges, that is the key to personal and professional mastery.
This intensive 2 day Achieve Personal and Professional Mastery programme aims to empower delegates with an understanding of their own objectives and explore ways of achieving these despite challenges and problems. Through an understanding of what accountability means in the modern workplace, and how and why you should be taking on this mantle, delegates will discover that increased productivity and drastically improved career satisfaction are within their grasp.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– The importance of setting realistic goals and objectives
– Key factors in personal mastery
– Taking ownership to solve problems and using a winning approach in life
– Differences between accountability and responsibility
– Managing your workload efficiently and good self-management
– What is self-confidence and how to enhance it
– Different types of behaviours and learning what it means to be assertive
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
08h00 – 17h00
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT