Soft Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of Soft Skills Courses, both publicly and as onsite training solutions. Our courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate soft skill needs and deliver courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Business Etiquette and Cultural Diversity
Culturally, South Africa is a vast melting pot. What one culture perceives as respect, another perceives as a slight. The “default” business etiquette of the various cultures you have come across may have astounded you.
Many of these behaviours are actually not etiquette issues – but rather a different spin on our own cultural norms. Do you know when an act is a custom of a certain cultural group and what’s the best way to interact?
This intensive 1 day Business Etiquette and Cultural Diversity workshop will help you build awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural differences you encounter in South Africa.
Get the skills that can make the difference between a successful business meeting and a deal gone bad for no clear reason at all.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Professionally greet, meet and converse with people from diverse backgrounds in a business setting
– Communicate professionally on the telephone, face to face and electronically
– Network professionally and appropriately with potential business contacts
– Participate professionally and respectfully during meetings
– Use discretion and judgement to avoid being culturally insensitive
– Dress to impress by understanding the nuances of appropriate business attire
– Learn why discretion is so important when talking to colleagues, clients and supervisors
– Remain cool and calm during a crisis to guide your team’s effort
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), TBC
14 March 2018 (JHB), 15 February 2018 (DBN)
|Price||R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R3,750.00 excl. 14% VAT