Master the Art of Negotiation Skills
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1,450 Ex VAT per delegate.
This practical 2-day Negotiation Skills course will demonstrate the best way to run a negotiation – from ice breaking to closing the deal.
A highly experienced negotiator will demonstrate, step-by-step, and with the aid of case studies and practical exercises, how to apply a range of powerful negotiation techniques to ensure that you always remain in control.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Introducing a framework for all types of negotiation
– Planning sufficiently for successful negotiations
– Choosing the right style for what you want to achieve
– Initiating effective negotiations gently
– Using emotion and power to your advantage during the negotiation process
– Building relationships during the negotiation process
– Employing specialist communication techniques
– Responding to common tactics and handling dirty tricks during negotiations
– Defusing conflicts and breaking negotiation deadlocks
– Concluding deals and checking that you have achieved the desired results
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
3-4 March 2020 (JHB), 12-13 March 2020 (DBN)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Square Boutique Hotel (Umhlanga)
|Price||R6,675.00 – R8,125.00 excl. 15% VAT
R6,675.00 – R8,125.00 excl. 15% VAT