Soft Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of Soft Skills Courses, both publicly and as onsite training solutions. Our courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate soft skill needs and deliver courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Master the Art of Negotiation Skills
Many people in business have not been exposed to the powerful negotiation skills, tools, tips and techniques that lie behind successful negotiating. In fact, most people negotiate on a daily basis without even knowing why they are successful or not.
This makes it all the more important to fine tune your negotiation skills to succeed both in business and in your personal life. This practical 2 day Negotiation Skills course will demonstrate the best way to run a negotiation – from ice breaking to closing the deal.
A highly experienced negotiator will demonstrate, step-by-step, and with the aid of case studies and practical exercises, how to apply a range of powerful negotiation techniques to ensure that you always remain in control.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Introducing a framework for all types of negotiation
– Planning sufficiently for successful negotiations
– Choosing the right style for what you want to achieve
– Initiating effective negotiations gently
– Using emotion and power to your advantage during the negotiation process
– Building relationships during the negotiation process
– Employing specialist communication techniques
– Responding to common tactics and handling dirty tricks during negotiations
– Defusing conflicts and breaking negotiation deadlocks
– Concluding deals and checking that you have achieved the desired results
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
20-21 November 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT