Soft Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of Soft Skills Courses, both publicly and as onsite training solutions. Our courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate soft skill needs and deliver courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Powerful Customer Service “Lessons from the Hospitality Sector”
Exceptional customer service training is not only non-negotiable requirement in the hospitality industry, where all employees are expected to be proactive, warm, helpful and friendly individuals. Rather, it should be a non-negotiable for all companies looking to build a loyal bases of customers – is your company being proactive about their approach to customer service?
Providing first class customer service is an integral part of every business professional’s job and should not be seen as just an extension of it. When you realise that a company’s most vital asset is its customers and that without them, we would not and could not exist in business, then all of a sudden your focus shifts – and results flow.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Discover exactly what makes the hospitality sector so successful, and how to integrate these lessons into your organisation
– Learn from a leading local and international “Customer Service Guru” who will challenge your preconceptions on customer service
– Incorporate key customer engagement techniques into everyone’s everyday activities – leading to significantly increased customer satisfaction
– Identify and understand what it is that your customers really want from you
– Own your mistakes and turn an unhappy customer into a happy and loyal one
– Understand how powerful your employees are in providing excellent customer service and how to motivate and keep them engaged
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
30 October 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R2,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R2,950.00 excl. 14% VAT