Soft Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of Soft Skills Courses, both publicly and as onsite training solutions. Our courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate soft skill needs and deliver courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Practical Self-Confidence and Assertiveness Skills
Self-confidence and assertiveness skills are the pillars to personal success in a demanding and unforgiving business environment. Successful professionals in South Africa have all discovered the vast benefits of being assertive at work, and avoiding the traps of becoming too aggressive or submissive.
This practical 2 day Practical Self-Confidence and Assertiveness Skills course will highlight your current level of assertiveness and guide you through a number of practical exercises and case studies that will help you to boost your self-confidence and prepare you to implement your newfound assertiveness skills back in the workplace.
Take this opportunity to discover how small changes in the way you communicate will result in increased productivity, motivation and success.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Differentiating between assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviours and their effects on your work
– Determining your level of assertiveness
– Applying assertiveness to improve professionalism
– Learning the dangers of passive-aggressive behaviour
– Employing a proven 4-step plan to be more assertive at home and work – with practical exercises
– Handling a range of difficult business situations assertively without upsetting people in the process
– Understanding self-confidence and how it affects your interactions with others
– Using the 6 major techniques for improving confidence
– Maintaining emotional control especially under stress
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town), Sica’s Guest House (Durban)
14-15 September 2017 (JHB), 24-25 October 2017 (CPT), 6-7 November 2017 (JHB), 20-21 November 2017 (DBN)
|Price||R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,750.00 excl. 14% VAT