Practical Self-Confidence and Assertiveness Skills
This practical 2 day Practical Self-Confidence and Assertiveness Skills course will highlight your current level of assertiveness and guide you through a number of practical exercises and case studies that will help you to boost your self-confidence and prepare you to implement your newfound assertiveness skills back in the workplace.
Take this opportunity to discover how small changes in the way you communicate will result in increased productivity, motivation and success.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Differentiating between assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviours and their effects on your work
– Determining your level of assertiveness
– Applying assertiveness to improve professionalism
– Learning the dangers of passive-aggressive behaviour
– Employing a proven 4-step plan to be more assertive at home and work – with practical exercises
– Handling a range of difficult business situations assertively without upsetting people in the process
– Understanding self-confidence and how it affects your interactions with others
– Using the 6 major techniques for improving confidence
– Maintaining emotional control especially under stress
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
12-13 September 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT