Soft Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of Soft Skills Courses, both publicly and as onsite training solutions. Our courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate soft skill needs and deliver courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Rapid Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
The pace of business today, along with fierce competition and economic pressure means that problem solving needs to be applied and quality decisions made quickly.
For an organization to stay ahead of the pack, it needs Managers who are able to generate rapid and viable solutions to business problems.
By attending this Rapid Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills course, you will learn how to use established problem solving methodologies to ask the right questions at the right time, thinking and reacting quickly, intelligently, and systematically get to the best solution to any business problem you are faced with.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Distinguishing fact from emotion by understanding and successfully navigating problem solving and decision making traps
– Eliminating recurring problems by understanding and addressing both symptoms and root causes
– Understanding the decision making process
– Making effective business decisions, despite time pressure, by applying decision making techniques and following tried and tested methodologies
– Generating a range of viable solutions rapidly be developing your creative, analytic and critical thinking skills
– Reducing workplace stress and mitigating the impact of problems by having a clear, well communicated action plan
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
14-15 February 2018 (JHB)
|Price||R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R5,950.00 excl. 14% VAT