Soft Skills CoursesCBM Training provides a range of Soft Skills Courses, both publicly and as onsite training solutions. Our courses are delivered by a faculty of highly qualified consultants who are not merely lecturers but rather specialists consulting in their particular field. They have greater insight into the market and a fuller understanding of delegate soft skill needs and deliver courses which are practical in nature and extremely relevant to the current market.
Strategies for Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace
Conflict between colleagues or within a team is an unavoidable part of every organisation, as such you need to be equipped for dealing with conflict in the workplace.
Companies are made up of people – who work together, often in high pressure, stressful situations, and who must try and put personalities, preferences and upbringing aside to work harmoniously with intimate strangers.
As a manager, your role is to manage disagreements in an unemotional, positive manner that results in improved teamwork and communication and stronger team bonds.
If you would like to nip conflict in the bud before it disrupts the efficacy of your team, or improve your own ability to deal with conflict in the workplace, then this Strategies for Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace course is for you!
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding the underlying causes of conflict so disagreements can either be avoided or be more quickly addressed and resolved
– Understanding the crucial difference between disagreements and true conflict so that the response is always appropriate
– Discovering proven techniques to diffuse explosive situations before you have emotional resignations or things said that can’t be forgiven
– Encouraging lively debate and discussion instead of conflict, whilst keeping a careful eye on the early warning signs that emotions may be running too high
– Coaching staff on communication and conflict so that issues can be handled within the team before it escalates out of control
– Discovering practical, easy to implement team strengthening tips that can be implemented to rebuild trust after conflict has been resolved
– Developing and fine-tuning their own way of handling conflict situations. allowing them to lead their team by example
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
11 December 2017 (JHB)
|Price||R2,950.00 excl. 14% VAT|
R2,950.00 excl. 14% VAT