Building Powerful, Responsive and Useful MS Excel Dashboards
Whether you’re a Managing Director, Sales Manager or a Production Manager, setting up custom MS Excel Dashboards displaying and updating your information the way you want it, will solve a lot of management information issues.
This incredibly powerful 2 day dashboards using MS Excel training course will not only teach you how to build the most advanced and responsive dashboards, but also provide you with key insights from an IT, finance and business expert on where you should focus your reporting to ensure you are up to date, not over reporting and consistently making the right business decisions.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Using dashboards as a decision making tool
– Deciding what to report on to avoid “analysis paralysis” and choosing the best dashboard format
– Creating pivot tables and charts for your dashboard
– Looking at the other Excel functions and tools you will need to create truly dynamic, useful dashboards
– Using sparklines to gain a graphic representation of data in a single cell, allowing for easy trend analysis
– Methods of effortlessly hyperlinking, importing, and converting data and the exciting MS Excel camera tool
– Building interactivity into your dashboards and bringing in LIVE external data and statistics
– Linking the data behind the dashboard to a time-frame
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
26-27 November 2019 (JHB), 27-28 November 2019 (CPT)
Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT
R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT