Everyday Performance Management that Works
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
If done appropriately, performance management can ensure the willing, goal-directed contribution of your team members.
This 1 day, intensive Everyday Performance Management that Works training programme will provide managers with the tools they need to manage their staff in a way that results in a willing and results-driven team. It is run by an experienced and expert facilitator, using practical input, discussion, case studies and exercises.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding the role of the 21st Century manager- and why this is important for performance management
– Discovering what particular performance management interventions are expected of managers today
– Knowing the importance of management styles when operating in a diverse workplace
– Understanding the link between performance management and Situational Leadership
– Assessing the role of goal-setting in performance management
– Taking timeous, remedial and collaborative action when goals are not being met
– Improving policies and procedures to facilitate high performance
– Considering the role of company policies and the labour law in the case of poor performance
– Conducting performance improvement discussions to redirect staff and regain the commitment
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
22 November 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT