Time Management Skills to Maximise Productivity
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
Even if you have demands placed on you by others, you can still protect your time management plan by diplomatically managing expectations. By carefully managing and planning for the tasks you accept, you will see how much more you get done, with less stress.
This intensive 1 day Time Management Skills to Maximise Productivity training course will show you how to dramatically improve your time management through better planning, prioritising, delegating, controlling your environment, understanding yourself and identifying what you should change about your habits, routines and attitude.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learning to assess your priorities and workload – because you can’t manage what you don’t know
– Applying the Pareto Principle to your work as an effective productivity self-assessment tool
– Prioritising activities into long and short-term goals
– Classing activities as urgent, important, both or neither and allocating your time accordingly
– Learning to say “no” politely and constructively and master the art of delegating tasks to others
– Sharpening up your decision-making to ensure spend less time procrastinating
– Being wary of “productivity” devices, programmes and gimmicks that actually waste time
– Learning how to keep your mental energy levels up
– Plan your time carefully and protect your time plan!
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
21 May 2019 (DBN), 12 July 2019 (JHB), 17 July 2019 (JHB)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT