Advanced Debt Collection Tactics and Strategies
This 1 day Advanced Debt Collection Tactics and Strategies course will give more experienced collectors an objective view of their work and provides a much needed insight into how other companies are successfully increasing their collection success and lowering their debtor’s days.
This course puts the collection process into the wider business perspective and focused on hard to collect debt and issues surrounding potential bad debt signals and situations, allowing more contribution to overall company success.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– The role of receivables in the business process
– Reviewing examples of credit policies that work
– Creating new plans to maximise collections success
– Using negotiation and conflict resolution for collections
– Employing clever timing strategies to get paid first
– Examining case studies and learning how others have collected difficult debt
– Picking up on bad debt warning signals and acting on these to protect our company’s money
– Knowing how to identify and handle criminal debtors
– Introducing new ways for ensuring that debtors honour their payment commitments
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
9 May 2019 (CPT), 15 May 2019 (JHB), 23 May 2019 (DBN), 12 August 2019 (JHB)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT