Practical Finance, Accounts and Budgets For Non-Financial Managers
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
This means that these managers need to have a firm grip on using a wide range of financial reports and information – understanding finance, accounts and budgets is extremely important for them.
This 2 day finance, accounts and budgets course include many practical sessions, case studies and exercises that have the aim of making non-financial managers comfortable while using the information provided by their accounting departments to make the correct management decisions.
This course will ensure that they fully understand both the reports and what these are saying about their divisions underlying financial performance.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Introducing financial jargon and accounting methods
– Understanding the purpose of the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
– Drawing conclusions, identifying trends and highlighting problems from these financial reports
– Analysing the effects of pricing and margin strategies on profitability
– Understanding the importance of cash flow and working capital on business
– Being capable of accurately preparing, managing and monitoring budgets and forecasts
– Applying the increased financial knowledge to improve the quality of financial decisions
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT