Adam Fidlers – The Indispensable Executive Assistant
The Indispensable Executive Assistant provides a totally fresh perspective on the evolving role of EAs and PAs. Building on the Ultimate Personal Assistant course, this new advanced programme empowers PAs and EAs to develop their business awareness and management understanding further to become personal leaders, enablers and business support managers in their own right.
The course covers current and future trends in administrative support, with appropriate considerations that EAs must take into account if they are to be part of the new style Executive Support that meets the requirements of future organisations and managers.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Identifying the global trends in administrative support
– A new definition of Executive support
– Looking at your role from the Executive’s perspective – What Do Bosses Want?
– Understanding how Leadership and Management impact on the context of the executive assistant role
– How to become more strategic and what the business strategy means for an executive assistant
– Recognising the importance of emotional intelligence (EQ) for executive assistants
– Learn how to transition from a PA to an EA
Current OPSA members will obtain 2 CPD points by attending this course, which will boost your career development. Not only do the 2 CPD points provide evidence of your commitment to lifelong learning; but it will also give your employer the assurance that you have gained the latest skills required to perform your job as effectively as possible.
8-9 April 2019 (JHB)
The Maslow Hotel – Sandton
|Price||R7,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R7,950.00 excl. 15% VAT