Workplace Skills Plan and B-BBEE Workshop
For most South African companies, compiling their annual Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and submitting their Annual Training Report (ATR) is one of the biggest priorities – and often one of their biggest headaches – in the first quarter.
Skills Development is a Priority Element on your B-BBEE Scorecard and companies must achieve 40% of the Skills Development points to prevent dropping a Level.
If you’re responsible for managing skills development in your organisation, I can help you get the perfect head start to plan early and provide you with winning tips to compile a great WSP for 2019!
Join me at my half-day Workplace Skills Plan and B-BBEE workshop at the end of November as I explain how you can maximise your B-BBEE points and unlock several tax benefits for your company in 2019!
Topics covered include:
- How to compile and execute a proper training needs analysis in order to submit your annual WSP.
- How to develop your training plan using different funding models
- ATR regulations and grant details
- Creating your own talent pool through training
- Accredited vs non-accredited training
- Difference between Learnerships, internships, and apprenticeships
- Understand requirements to claim SD spend
- How to access and implement a qualified disabled learnership
- Old BEE codes vs Amended BEE codes and the impact on Skills Development
Why should you attend?
This half-day Workplace Skills Plan and B-BBEE Workshop will give you a clear understanding of what a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) is, how to complete and submit it successfully, and what the new Amended B-BEE codes say in terms of the Skills Development Element. Most importantly, I will explain how you can establish and exceed your B-BBEE Skills Development Element targets and advise which accredited training solutions will add significant value to staff development.
This workshop will help you form a clear understanding of what a Workplace Skills Plan is, how to complete and submit it successfully, as well as providing you with a good understanding of the new Amended BEE Codes.
If you’re responsible for the Skills Development element of your company’s B-BBEE scorecard or for SETA submissions, this is one workshop you definitely cannot afford to miss!
Who should attend:
The workshop will be beneficial to not only experienced managers but to all skills development facilitators, HR managers, training managers and all individuals responsible for Skills Development in an organisation.
Benefits of attending:
- Maximising claims in terms of your Skills Development Levy and possible grants
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative Skills development and BEE reporting
- Maximise BEE points through minimum spend
- Unlock possible tax benefits
- Understand how to use your skills spend to create a larger talent pool within your organisation
Join us for this informative workshop so that you can prepare a winning WSP in advance and make a stress-free SETA submission before the deadline 30 April 2019. For more information or advice, phone (011) 454 5505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
|Price||R750.00 excl. 15% VAT
R750.00 excl. 15% VAT