An Introvert’s Guide to Great People Management
They process information internally, keep personal matters private, and avoid showing too much emotion. In a team environment, the introvert is usually the calming factor – the person who listens and often the person who dispenses sound advice and makes well thought-out decisions. But what happens when an introvert gets promoted?
If you have an introverted personality and managing people and meeting strict targets forms a part of your role, then this course is for you! You will learn how to handle a team in difficult and easy conditions, how to force yourself out of your comfort zone when you need to, but most of all how to harness the skills you and your personality bring to the job in order to get the team’s buy-in and support. Some of the best managers in the world have an introverted personality – it is how they manage using this that sets them apart.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learn to effectively and confidently manage a diverse team of personalities, driving results and elevating their status through success without having to become someone you are not
– Become more proficient in communicating clearly and confidently with staff and colleagues
– Learn some simple, easy to follow techniques to deal immediately and effectively with challenging staff situations and conflict
– Develop their own specialised and unique management style that drives performance and garners buy-in from the team
– Find opportunities to show their worth and ensure their accomplishments are not overlooked – without feeling that they are boasting
– Leverage their natural listening skills in a team environment to make decisions and decide on team direction
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
14 August 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT