Effective Team Leadership using Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
Emotionally intelligent managers are able to deal with difficult employees, a demanding boss, rapid changes in the workplace and unexpected problems while keeping a level head and a self-confident attitude.
This intensive 2 day Effective Team Leadership using Emotional Intelligence (EQ) course will equip all who attend with surprisingly simple, yet effective ways to deal competently with current and future issues in the workplace. You will discover your current level of EQ, and receive techniques for managing staff in an EQ astute manner.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Defining and understanding EQ, emotional competence and their impact on leadership and motivation
– Discovering the 6 cornerstones of emotional competence and how to use this framework to assess your own emotional intelligence
– Using EQ to communicate intelligently and assertively
– Building intelligent relationships – using EQ for managing conflict, team performance and managing generation or culture gaps
– Gaining practical ways to use EQ to motivate and drive a team or an organisation’s performance
– Becoming the champion driving the development of an emotionally intelligent organisation
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
3-4 September 2019 (JHB), 4-5 December 2019 (DBN), 4-5 December 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Riverside Hotel (Durban)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT