Key Management Skills for Effective Managers
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
This Key Management Skills for Effective Managers course is a valuable introduction to managing staff and will cover the 10 areas any manager needs to address to become more effective in their position.
It will help to improve your leadership style, motivate your staff, handle conflict smoothly, delegate tasks effectively, discipline poor performance and improve the performance of your team.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Getting to grips with all the tasks of being a manager
– Examining different management styles needed for many different situations
– Understanding leading vs managing people
– Knowing how to motivate a team of people effectively
– Developing and growing your people
– Handling conflicts and personality clashes fittingly
– Mastering delegation and control
– Delivering discipline and criticism in a way that will build a successful team
– Optimising the time you spend on managing people
– Conducting performance reviews that enhance your team and motivates them to perform
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
What previous delegates thought about the course:
“Loads to learn for new managers and a great refresher for current managers”
“A good overview of effective management, well presented and valuable tips to put into practice daily”
“Very insightful and well presented!”
6 June 2019 (CPT), 12 June 2019 (DBN), 29 July 2019 (JHB)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT