The Management and Leadership Programme
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
All the added responsibilities and the pressure of having to achieve results through others can leave managers feeling overwhelmed and stressed.
This 2 day Management and Leadership Programme will help you to understand and master the managerial role and pave the way for you to mature into a great leader within your organisation.
The course is structured around exposure to the latest management theory, combined with the practical implementation of this theory, within a South African management context.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Managing your workload while directing your team
– Understanding how work time should be best spent
– Gaining and maintaining respect and support
– Understanding the role emotional intelligence plays in managing people
– Developing assertiveness and conflict resolution skills
– Learning the importance of clear communication
– Motivating your team to perform as a tight-knit unit
– Using analytical thinking for problem-solving and decision making
– Using delegation as a tool to manage and motivate staff
– Coaching and managing performance
– Differentiating between the leadership and management process
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
15-16 July 2019 (JHB), 24-25 July 2019 (CPT), 12-13 September 2019 (JHB)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT