Future Skills for 21st Century Secretaries and PAs
This 2-day programme will unpack what the future holds, and how the Secretarial role will develop over the next 10 years. It will also equip you with a host of practical skills and techniques that will enable you to provide critical support to your manager and team and ensure that you future-proof your career by adapting to the changes happening around you.
In your role, your ability to learn and adapt to change will enable you to thrive in the ever-changing business environment. By attending this event, you will avoid being left behind and will keep your skills and experiences relevant, ensuring that you stay ahead of the curve.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding the 4th Industrial Revolution and the impact that issues like “Big Data” and “Automation” will have on the skills you need to fulfil your role
– Identifying the most important skills that you should focus on developing which will help you to “future-proof” your career and position
– Looking at the impact of flexible working environments, and how you can be effective in your role even if your executive is working remotely, without having to work 24 hours a day
– Handling critical conversations across borders and cultures successfully using emotional intelligence to achieve your desired outcomes and ensure your professional success
– Exploring new technological and IT skills that you need to master to enable you to adapt to the virtual world of the future
– Highlighting the key collaborative, creative and critical thinking “21st Century” Skills you need to be competent in to survive and flourish in the workplace of the future
– Building stable, emotionally intelligent relationships and networks to ensure better teamwork with your boss and colleagues at work
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Contact us on (011) 454 5505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your discount. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about OPSA and how you can become a Professional Member, visit www.opsa.org.za for more information.
7-8 April 2020 (JHB), 20-21 April 2020 (DBN), 23-24 April 2020 (CPT)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town), Square Boutique Hotel (Umhlanga)
|Price||R6,575.00 excl. 15% VAT
R6,575.00 excl. 15% VAT