MS Excel for Office Professionals
In just 2 days, you will discover how to refine and improve the spreadsheets that you work with to get the most out of MS Excel and save loads of time.
Take this opportunity to learn easy ways to create and automate spreadsheets – which will result in you being able to source and provide key information for yourself and your manager.
This hands-on MS Excel for Business and Office Professionals course will show, step-by-step, some practical ways to work with spreadsheets, sort data, insert tables and design macros and much more – all of which will save you time while increasing the quality and usability of the information you are preparing.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learning the A-to-Z guide to creating worksheets
– Taking control of your work quality by learning how to create your own templates, toolbars and styles
– Becoming a whiz with auto-filling, auto-summing and other time-saving functions
– Confidently using and manipulating Excel functions to take full advantage of their extra functionality
– Save time by setting up your own shortcuts and create multiple linked auto updating worksheets
– Managing and organising data effectively using sorting, sub-totalling, pivot tables and filtering
– Unlocking the secret to successful reporting using speed macros that automate your regular reports
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Contact us on (011) 454 5505 or email email@example.com to claim your discount. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about OPSA and how you can become a Professional Member, visit www.opsa.org.za for more information.
13-14 February 2019 (JHB), 16-17 April 2019 (DBN), 24-25 April 2019 (CPT), 21-22 May 2019 (JHB)
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
The Riverside Hotel (Durban), Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Belmont Square Conference Centre (Cape Town)
|Price||R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT
R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT